FragranceSamples.com.au is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FragranceSamples.com.au may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Refunds & Returns
We absolutely guarantee the authenticity of all our products. All our perfumes are 100% authentic products directly taken from the manufacturer’s bottles and hand-decanted for customers. But unfortunately, we can not guarantee that you will like them. Decanted fragrances cannot be returned to their original bottles. Therefore, we do not accept any returns and do not offer refunds. All sales are final. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Fragrances Line is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered by Australia Post to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, FragranceSamples.com.au will confirm delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
We will have shipped to an address which will be provided to us. We are not responsible for incorrect or incomplete addresses. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sometimes we contact our customers to confirm the correctness of the address ourselves when we founded information to be incorrect or incomplete. Please response us as soon as possible we just want to make sure that the address is correct, and the package will be delivered exactly to you.
We currently only ship to Australia
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We accept an exchange, for items damaged in transit.
To be eligible for exchange, you must first email us within 5 days of receiving a product at email@example.com to alert us of the damage, then return the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item, we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and service to you. Your data is stored in Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.Age of consent
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR choosing the unsubscribe option in our newsletter.